PortableVoices is the pioneering narrative podcasting and digital media publishing company that aim to provide a platform to share knowledge, build capacity and create locally informed African digital content. We are looking for a creative, highly spirited, talented people with distinctive voice to join our team.
We are looking for talented voices over artists with experience with audio and storytelling to work with our storytelling, sales, marketing and PortableVoices Studios teams. The artists will be expected to ensure that client stories are high quality according to standards consistent with PortableVoices production process.
- Work closely with PortableVoices Studios, our custom content production team, to produce high quality voices overs according to customer specifications and requirements.
- Maintaining your voice for continued voice improvement.
- Clear voice with good tone and accent
- Able to speak English or Kiswahili ( Good knowledge of another language(s) will be an advantage)
- Good communication skills (education in Journalism will be an advantage)
- Good reading skills
This is a part-time role based in our Nairobi, Kibera drive offices. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume and demo to email@example.com. This posting will close at 5 PM EAT on Monday, October 2, 2017.